ISS Intelligent Concomitant System
- Adopt patented wireless vector positioning and control technology
- The robot is in the person's lateral peripheral vision, it is better than the conventional follow mode with natural human-computer interaction, safe and secure.
- No need to always look back and worry about whether the robot is lost or encounters obstacles.
- When the environment is complex, people can actively choose a simpler route to help the robot pass.
Robust and Reliable Powertrain
- The new patented design of ultra-lightweight low-noise long-life power joints.
- Body/Thigh Joint C1-8: 520g 23.70N.m (MAX).
- Knee Joint C1-8×1.5 ratio 35.55N.m (MAX).
- A patented heat pipe-assisted heat dissipation system is built into the vicinity of the knee joint motor.
The robot dog evens runs at 17km/hr!
Technomancer is a science and tech enthusiast who enjoys writing about software and AI and other tech topics.